If it is about your picture, video or anything else that appears on our site and is owned by you, send an email to this address: email@example.com and we will remove it from our website as soon as possible. All you have to do is send us an email us with the link (on our site) of the image in question, and we will remove it. It is our intention not to infringe on any copyrighted material, however, in the event that this happens unintentionally, there is no need to get complicated, just simply email us and we will remove it from our website without any hassle.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
Under appropriate circumstances, Website may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.